Location: South Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent.
- Proven technical aptitude and exceptional proven initiative to investigate/learn new technologies.
- Experience participating and executing development within an Agile team.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team, to meet deadlines with high standards for quality (coding standards, configuration management).
- Effective communication skills
- Excel in teamwork, critical thinking, adaptability, analysis/problem assessment, initiative, and planning & organizing.
- Professional .NET Development Experience including WebAPI
- Experience with web presentation layer (HTML, SASS, CSS)
- Working knowledge of REST
- Experience working with relational databases (preferably MSSQL)
- Experience implementing Inversion-Of-Control / Dependency Injection
- Experience working with GIT Source Control
- 2 years’ experience on the above technical skills preferred.