Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Work closely with the leadership to prepare and maintain automated driving technology and product development schedules, resource plans, and budgets.
- Work with the engineering, safety, and business development teams in breaking up roadmap milestones into releases and daily tasks.
- Identify inter-dependencies among tasks, and coordinate resource allocation and prioritization accordingly.
- Organize daily stand-up meetings to track progress in cross-functional teams.
- Work with engineering managers to rapidly and proactively identify and remove any obstacles/blockers for high momentum development.
- Evaluate risks and communicate status to senior leadership and project stakeholders.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a technical program/project manager or engineering manager in a hardware-software product development environment.
- Degree in project management and/or engineering, or the equivalent industry experience.
- Experience with Systems Engineering processes.
- Experience with Agile as well as traditional V&V methods.
- Experience with project management tools, like the Atlassian Suite.
- Experience in the autonomous, rail, aerospace, AI, or automotive industry.
- Nice To Haves:
- Have worked at an autonomous vehicle start-up.
- Have experience working with automotive or similar industry standards.
- Excellent communication skills.
- PMP, Scrum Master certification.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.