Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
The software developer and programmer will create a software package to run predictive analytics scripts and generate the individualized clinical decision-making reports.
- Create a Python-based software program to run predictive analytics and generate a custom report.
- Write new Python scripts and adapt existing SQL and R scripts to Python as needed.
- Create the patient and provider interfaces for collecting the data from the patient and displaying the report to patients and providers.
- Test, maintain, and develop quality control procedures for software program. This will include writing unit tests for Python.
- Communicate regularly and clearly with project team.
- Assist the database manager with database oversight as needed.
- Excellent working knowledge of Python programming language and the Anaconda platform.
- Familiarity with SQL, R, and other statistical software programs.
- Experience with cloud-based and distributed computing networks.
- Experience with software design of patient and provider-friendly platforms that are accessible over the web and mobile devices.
- Experience with electronic medical records (e.g., EPIC, Cerner), medical software applications, or analysis of healthcare data.
- Azure AD Authentication Protocols
- Application deployment to AWS.
- Front-end and back-end software development