Quality Assurance Analyst Manual
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Process Improvement, including the overall costs associated with development and testing
- Manual Testing, including functional, negative and boundary testing
- Test Case Automation using modern toolsets
- Team Foundation Server, implementation and customization
- Key Metrics Reporting, including requirement coverage, defect distribution by status and phase, burn down charts and more
Education & Experience:
- A proven ability to improve the impact of Quality Assurance within an organization
- A BS/BA degree in computer science, engineering or related discipline preferred. Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Experience in test automation
- Familiarity with source control systems including github, subversion, or TFVC within TFS.
- Familiarity with unit-testing frameworks like NUnit or JUnit.
- Familiarity with Karma, Jasmine, or Chutzpah.
- A minimum of 5 years of software quality assurance experience, at least half of those writing automated test cases.
- Strong analytical skills and experience with implementation and administration of Software Quality Assurance metrics, such as defect profiles and performance to entry/exit criteria
- Strong leadership skills that inspire team confidence and respect while motivating team members and promoting ownership
- A desire for achieving excellence in customer satisfaction, process and product quality and reliability
- Strong understanding of different software development life cycles and contemporary software quality assurance processes and automated tools
- Are extremely detail-oriented with respect to documentation and communication