Quality Assurance Engineer
Location: West Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Our proprietary technology is built to enhance the changing demands of consumers. We are passionate about our strategy to improve the consumers’ experience. Our collaborative and cohesive team continues to develop and implement innovative technology solutions that is worthy of our best practice company. As part of our Simply Secure Sign team, we are looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests. This position will ensure we have the utmost product quality for our Simply Secure Sign technology.
- Review requirements, specification and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scrips using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs in a thorough and detailed manner.
- Perform regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Be the liaison between internal teams to identify system requirements and monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conformation software and train users to implement solutions
- Track and communicate quality metrics.
- Continue to educate yourself on new testing tools and test strategies.
Education & Experience:
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus