Rapid Process Automation Solution Architect
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Coordinate setup of IT infrastructure and provisioning of application and bot account access.
- Oversee testing results around hardware / software performance.
- Facilitate deployment governance / decision making and hand-off to business and/or managed services teams.
- Own and manage the switch over of the automation from Development to Production, maintaining alignment across automation initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer and Information Science or Business Administration/Management (Master’s degree in Business Administration/Management, Information Systems or Computer and Information Science preferred)
- 5 – 7 years in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) or IT Architecture
- Robotic process platform accreditation (e.g., Blue Prism Accreditation) preferred
- Experience in the following areas are highly desirable: agile application development, agile project management, requirements gathering/management, application security and solution architecture (preferred)
- Strong analytical skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- RPA architecture experience
- Blue Prism certification
*The ideal person will have architected an RPA solution using Blue Prism as the platform across a large enterprise