Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Salesforce Administrator will be dedicated to ensuring that we are maximizing efficiency and capitalizing on the full features and benefits of a newly launched client-facing Salesforce-based application, developed on Salesforce’s Community Cloud platform.
- Work with us as we continue to make customer relationship management and strategic sales operations a competitive advantage.
- Have a record of success in improving processes and adoption of solutions leveraging the Salesforce platform.
- Responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our Salesforce-based application.
- Serve as the organization’s “go to” Salesforce subject matter expert.
- Primarily an administrator role with some development responsibility, and additionally, will provide Salesforce support to internal and external end-users.
- Working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, is someone who loves to learn, is detail-oriented with the ability to envision the bigger picture, and extremely self-motivated.
- Will be working with a dedicated team that is committed to professional challenge and continuously learning.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or technology-related degree.
- 3+ years of Salesforce administration experience; engaging regularly with sales/business users.
- 3+ years of Salesforce Sales Cloud and/or Community Cloud with hands-on experience, to include but not limited to:
- Creating dashboards
- Writing reports
- Creating custom Salesforce objects and triggers
- Adding/Delete Salesforce users
- adding/modifying custom fields
- Managing user (external or internal) requests, support needs
- Managing user access and rights
- Monitoring/fixing data records
- Testing and deploying applications from AppExchange
- Experience leading and ‘owning’ Salesforce data quality programs (Salesforce data model, deduplication, data excellence, etc.).
- Experience managing and working with third-party support vendors.
- Experience maintaining Salesforce security including sharing rules and security levels and authentication.
- Experience designing, creating and maintaining user roles, profiles and hierarchies in Salesforce.
- Strong reporting experience using standard reporting tools including standard Salesforce reporting functionality; Creating new reporting capabilities, gathering business requirements, and providing ad hoc reporting requests as needed.
- Must have strong presentation, collaboration and communication skills.
- Preferred Professional Experience
- Experience keeping current on new Salesforce releases and AppExchange solutions.
- Knowledge of the standard development and testing capabilities of Salesforce and the use of custom code (Apex, s-controls) and/or integration with external systems.
- Experience developing and administering Salesforce-based training.
- Experience expanding the use of Salesforce-based applications: assisting and determining how Salesforce solutions can be used in new ways as opposed to custom development of new solutions (vet new use cases for Salesforce-based applications).
- Experience managing the change control process and SDLC for Salesforce-based applications.
- Experience managing new releases of Salesforce-based applications and rolling out new features.
- Experience maintaining/managing Salesforce integration with third-party systems/applications, middleware agents, etc.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL databases, SSRS and SSIS/Jitterbit.
- Experience working with relational and multidimensional data structures.
- Familiarity working with software developers and related software development lifecycles and methodologies.
- Salesforce Administrator certification is a plus.
- Experience in banking and/or financial services would be highly beneficial.