SalesForce CRM Administrator
Location: Canonsburg, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Reporting to the Business Applications Manager, the CRM Administrator/Analyst is part of our Business Applications Department team that supports and develops applications for the organization with the focus on the pre-sales process. This position is the liaison between management, Information Systems and the users of the CRM application(s).
- Develop in-depth knowledge of current business systems and processes.
- Daily administration, support and training of the CRM Platform
- Working with management and IT staff and end-users to create and manage complex work flow rules and processes
- Perform light scripting that follows appropriate department standards for good programming practices
- Develop expertise in all CRM features and configuration
- Develop and execute appropriate test plans based on department standards
- General support of the application and training end-users – during normal business hours.
- Ensure standard documentation exists for execution of all respective applications
- Strong knowledge of CRM applications generally evidenced by 2 – 3 years of experience and a BS degree in CS, SE or a business degree with commensurate technical experience.
- Solid understanding of web technologies (including browsers, HTML, CSS) and web-based productivity tools.
- Experience with back-end database and database design (Oracle preferred)
- Possesses good communication skills
- Works well in a dynamic team environment
- Works well with various levels of management and user community