Job Type: Contract to Hire
Serve as the Senior Salesforce Software Engineer for a team supporting the continued development, operations, and maintenance of mission-critical Salesforce systems in an Agile environment. The candidate will have extensive experience analyzing requirements and developing robust solutions on the Salesforce platform for the entire program and will be responsible for enforcing best practices and standards and driving solution architecture choices.
- Translate business requirements into well-designed solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform and products
- Participate in technical design sessions; develop technical solution documentation aligned with the business objectives
- Develop, test, and document custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce implementation
- Develop custom solutions and interfaces on top of the Salesforce platform
- Execute test plans to ensure quality delivery
- Follow coding standards and participate in code reviews during projects to ensure appropriate design patterns are followed
- Provide estimates and work breakdown structures for assigned tasks.
- Absorb new product and technical capabilities from Salesforce during new product releases
Education & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of Salesforce platform experience with strong software design and coding skills on Salesforce platform.
- Understanding of the Salesforce product suite including Salesforce1, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, App Cloud, Communities and AppExchange solutions.
- Extensive development experience using Lightning Aura and Web Components, Apex controllers, Triggers, Batch Apex, and other programmatic solutions on the Salesforce platform
- Experience integrating with external systems via REST/SOAP, Streaming API and ETL solutions.
- Configuration experience using the Salesforce point-and-click application administration interface
- Ability to perform automated testing and write unit tests
- Familiarity with agile software delivery methodologies and tools such as Scrum, Jira, Rally or Agile Accelerator
- Excellent client-facing written and oral communications skills
- Active Salesforce certifications or ability to achieve relevant certifications upon hire
- Preferred: Experience with Einstein Analytics and Mulesoft