Location: New Kensington, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
As a Salesforce/Integration Developer, you will be involved in rapid development projects which are transforming how we do business utilizing the Salesforce platform. The position requires development experience but will be comprised of a combination of administration work, support, and development activities In Salesforce and other areas of integration within the company. Roles involves learning new areas in a fast-paced environment. The developer should be detail oriented with the ability to envision the big picture. The developer must be self-motivated and self-managed, with the ability to excel working in small and dedicated teams. The developer must demonstrate strong leadership skills in all stages of an agile software development life cycle. The can developer must also be able to identify and confirm technical design risks and develop mitigating approaches. The developer ate must also have experience providing detailed level of effort estimates for technical portion of solutions.
Duties/Responsibilities (List in order of importance):
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives and company goals
- Experience in designing and developing software components
- End to end implementation experience with the Service Cloud and SFDC platform
- Ability to lead design sessions and communicate design options with IT leadership · Experience with development technologies such as Apex/VF, .Net, JS, jquery, Angular.js
- Integration experience using both Web based technologies Rest and Integration.
- Experience with Release Management, Source Control, and Deployment concepts and technologies such as Azure devops (Git) and SFDC Metadata API
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states and deliver a solution that meets the product roadmap
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce environment
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, and other routine tasks
- Drives full development lifecycle for new and existing applications and systems—requirements, designs, coding, and implementation.
- Develops new applications and system enhancements. Maintains existing applications by troubleshooting bugs, implementing fixes, developing enhancements; providing technical support through direct end-user interaction; building tables and stored procedures in and documenting existing and new systems.
- Assists with the deployment of new applications and systems, review implementations by defining test plans and methods, and performing unit, system and integration testing.
- Collaborates with IT Management and peers to propose system solutions and estimate resource requirements.
- Communicates effectively and promotes information sharing between teams and departments.
- Knows when to communicate project issues and how to measure project progress.
- Adheres to department procedures and policies, including coding standards, change control and testing processes.
Required Skills/Abilities: Salesforce Sales and Service cloud Lightning Apex Visualforce NET Framework 4.0 and higher Visual Studio 2017 & 2019 Azure Devops(GIT) Web services – REST and SOAP Experience in Cloud technologies such as Azure. Knowledge of MVC, MVVM, and WPF a plus Experience with and knowledge of developing client/server and n-tier applications using MS SQL platform or other relational database management systems. Object oriented principles and programming preferred. Understanding of and experience with design patterns a plus Experience with analyzing, defining, researching, and resolving problems for both immediate fixes and longer-term root cause. Initiative and ability to recommend alternative approaches to enhance system performance Ability to handle multiple tasks, and to prioritize tasks, in a fast-paced environment Ability to work well with other application development team members Attention to detail and ability to focus on task-at-hand Initiative and ability to anticipate potential problems, excellent analytical abilities Demonstrated coaching skills, assisting in the development of other programmers Ability to interact and communicate with diverse user community and IT Management Maintain active awareness of development tools and best practices within the IT industry. Salesforce Certified Platform Developer is a plus Education and Experience (Minimum requirements for completion of job): 4-year degree in information systems, computer science or related field; Master’s degree preferred. 4+ years experience in application development or programming on enterprise systems. 3+ years of hands-on engineering experience on the Force.com platform 3+ years of experience with Visualforce, Apex and/or SOQL/SOSL 3+ years of experience in building integrations between systems, developing and calling REST or SOAP apis