Location: West Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Lead the scrum team in using Agile methodology, scrum practices and self organization.
- Help the product owner and development team to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Remove impediments and coach the scrum team on removing impediments.
- Help the scrum and development teams identify and holes in the Agile framework..
- Help the scrum team achieve higher levels of scrum maturity.
- Support the product owner and provide education where needed.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or comparable area.
- Scrum Master certification (PSM I)
- Experience serving as a Scrum Master for a development team
- Ability to analyze and think quickly to resolve conflict
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment