Senior C# Developer / Architect
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
This job provides application development services typically as a member of a project team or in an application support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement systematic solutions to meet customer requirements that adhere to the Organization’s IT standards and policies. Developers provide general support to maintain applications that meet the service levels, system availability, performance and quality levels required by their customers.
- Analyze, design, code, test and implement application enhancements, as well as provide general production support, meeting defined scope, target dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
- Utilize and participate in the full system development life cycle, per current Organizational SDLC standards.
- Collaborate with customers, business analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Concentrate on providing innovative solutions to business needs.
- Provide required technical support, including release implementations, on-call and 24×7 supports when necessary.
- Perform work in compliance with all Organizational IT standards, policies and procedures.
- Actively participate on project teams in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer, Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of experience.
- Effectively communicate with team members, customers, partners and management, including assisting with or conducting technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling/facilitating/promoting/ vendor solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education & Experience:
- 5-10 years of experience as a developer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
- Healthcare or health insurance industry experience preferred
- Problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- 5-10 years as a Developer(C#/ASP.Net)
- Architecture Design
- Build and Deployment Management
- Solid knowledge of Website and Web app Security Best Practices