Senior C++ / MFC Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are seeking an experienced Senior C++/MFC developer to join our team.
- Design and build flagship applications for our platform alongside our team of product developers and engineers.
- Responsible for development of documented, reliable, well-tested, extensible and maintainable code.
Education & Experience:
- BS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related degree
- 10+ years of agile development experience
- Must have the ability to design, develop, debug and test windows software in C++ and MFC
- Experience with real-time multi-threaded programming
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming, development of best practices, and software fundamentals
- Experience with TCP/IP, networking and client/server architecture
- Some relational database experiences
- .net C# WPF experience is a plus
- Self-motivated and work well independently in a fast-paced agile development environment
- Excellent organizational skills, good oral and written communication skills, and a high level of interpersonal skills
- Experience in leading and mentoring junior and mid-level engineers.
- Interest in sports, participation at a higher level and knowledge of the sport and/or rules/officiating.
- IT experience from a mission critical background such as athletics, financial compliance, military, or broadcast systems.