Senior Digital Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Seeking a data-driven problem solver to help us improve the digital analytics practice as a Sr. Digital Analyst on our Consumer Experience Team.
As part of our team, you’ll be responsible for reporting for Fortune 500 clients, as well as helping us refine and improve our analytics process and deliverables.
We are looking for someone who is comfortable taking a leadership position in all things analytics and acting as a change agent within our organization.
- Lead the digital analytics practice in our agency, helping us to improve and evolve our analytics approach, tools, and deliverables
- Generate accurate and insightful analytics reports utilizing Google Analytics and other web analytics programs for clients and present those findings
- Support the user experience team by performing market research, user research, UX research and reporting as needed
- Support the digital media team by performing necessary analysis, research and reporting as necessary
- Support digital strategy by performing web data analysis, integrating user testing and a/b testing products, and assisting with the creation of strategic documentation
- Expand knowledge of general digital strategy and help shape our process and deliverables
- Support business development by performing web and competitive analysis that create a compelling story for new or additional services
- Perform other digital analytics duties as needed.
Education & Experience:
- Have 5+ years of experience in digital analytics. Agency experience a plus.
- Have proficiency setting up and using Google Analytics
- Have proficiency implementing out-of-the-box and advanced implementations of Google Tag Manager
- Have proficiency in setting up and using Omniture
- Have proven their ability to produce meaningful, insightful reports that inform our website redesign and digital marketing efforts
- Be extremely comfortable presenting their work internally and in front of clients
- Thrive in an environment where they are free and encouraged to change and improve our reporting approach and deliverables