Senior Digital Strategist
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Seeking an experienced digital strategist with a well-rounded background in UX, Digital Marketing, and Website Design and Development.
As part of our team, you will be responsible crafting strong digital strategies that inform website designs, redesigns, and digital marketing initiatives for Fortune 500 clients. This position reports directly to the VP of Consumer Experience, and will work closely with our Creative, Social, and Digital Marketing departments.
The ideal candidate should have extensive knowledge in the areas of user experience design, digital marketing, and search engine optimization along with business acumen and be able to leverage that knowledge and experience to synthesize strategies that help our clients achieve their business goals.
- Design and execute discovery with client stakeholders
- Perform competitive and website analysis
- Create strategic and requirements documentation for a variety of digital projects
- Present and sell strategic initiatives through to the client and internal team members
- Maintain a strong presence throughout the duration of complex digital projects to ensure adherence to defined direction
- Mold and improve our strategic process and deliverables
- Take part in business development initiatives
- 5+ years of experience in the area of digital strategy (agency experience a plus)
- Ability to design and execute project discoveries with clients that define business needs and goals
- Proven ability to synthesize business goals and end user needs into strong digital strategies that inform other work across the agency (examples will be requested)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to operate in cross functional teams to ensure that strategic initiatives are being incorporated throughout our project processes
- Ability and willingness to travel 20% of the time.
- Digital and competitive analysis experience
- Bonus Experience:
- Agency experience
- Development (programming) experience/working knowledge
- Undergraduate or advanced business degree
- SEO-specific experience