Senior IT Infrastructure Analyst
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Takes a lead role in performing more complex operational support of IT Infrastructure technology including, but not limited to, network, security, messaging, storage, voice, etc.
- Takes a lead role in performing more complex analyses and resolution of problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels.
- Takes a lead role in completing more complex project tasks to enable the on time, within budget and scope delivery of IT Infrastructure projects.
- Takes a lead role to assure compliance to required standards, procedures, guidelines and processes.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- 3-5 years of experience in Information Technology
- Wireless Networking
- Citrix Netscaler
- Routing Protocols like RIP
- Palo Alto series firewalls
- Cisco ASA/FWSM Firewalls
- Cisco UCS
- Networking: TCP/IP
- Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hotfixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
- Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution