Service Coordinator Dispatch Technical
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Will need excellent written / verbal communication skills, an upbeat, personable demeanor, & is looking forward to spending the best years of their professional career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
Our client base is made up of small business and non-profits. For them, we are their I.T. department and handle all of their technology requirements. We provide Managed IT Services (both onsite and remote), Data Backup & Recovery and VOIP systems.
Our ideal candidate possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills, an upbeat, personable demeanor, and is looking forward to spending the best years of their professional career in a challenging and rewarding environment.
You must be able to pass a background check and drug test, have a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation to travel to client offices when required.
We prefer someone with a managed service provider or as an IT manager in a small business.
- Being a client advocate
- Understanding what they are trying to accomplish in their business and daily work and helping to translate it into IT outcomes that make it happen.
- Manage and coordinate service delivery for both help desk and projects
- Ensure quality of service and help implement the reporting processors to measure
- Ensure that help desk tickets are being completed in priority sequence
- Ensure that tickets are escalated in proper fashion
- Serve as project manager / coordinator) on all projects to ensure proper planning and execution.
- Serve as primary liaison with our internal and external help desks
- Provide reports on operations and service delivery
- Be responsible for the continuing development and enhance of all operational processes and procedures.
- Identity areas for improvement, document and implement them
- Enhancing our existing documentation
- Be expert in our PSA workflows and contracts
- Ensure ticket quality
- Prepare or assist in preparation of quotes
- Managed services
- Be able to pitch in and help with tickets, as needed.
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys
- SLA metrics (time to respond / time to close tickets)
- Efficiency metrics
- Billable hours / Hours per ticket
Education & Experience:
- Technical Service: 2 years (Required)
- Recent, relevant technical experience
- 2 to 4 years of experience in a Service or Help Desk/Support Center environment.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, with various audiences; mature, confident, assertive communication style.
- High levels of patience and calm under pressure.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Willingness to make changes or adapt as the situation dictates.
- Excellent organizational skills; ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Certifications: Apple, Microsoft, CompTIA, etc. are a plus