Software Developer (Unity 3D)
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The position requires someone who is fluent in multiple programming languages, but also willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and programming languages. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects. Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills are a must.
Travel and ability to represent the company in a professional manner in front of clients is occasionally required.
We’re searching for a Unity 3D Developer that will be an integral part of our software development team, conceptualizing, prototyping, and producing interactive content for AR, VR, games and multitouch platforms.
- Expert knowledge of C# inside Unity
- Comprehensive knowledge of UI framework
- Experience with third party plugins : DoTween / Doozy UI
- Ability to write modular code
- Knowledge of advanced OOD (Object Oriented Design concepts)
- Experience in Editor Scripting
- In-depth knowledge of 3d to unity pipeline
- Experience using complex API’s for web integration
- Experience with 2d sprite animation system
- Experience with iOS deployment protocol
- Experience implementing VR and AR with the latest version Unity
- 3 to 5 years’ experience with professional Unity and C# development
- A portfolio of previous work is required for consideration to this position. Please submit it along with your resume.