Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Seeking a talented Mid-Level Software Engineer to be part of a close-knit team focused on collaboration and problem solving. This person will demonstrate strong debugging skills for pre-defined projects and enhancements. Our client has a fun, start-up atmosphere where teamwork and a roll-up-your sleeves attitude are paramount to their success!
- Developing and maintaining high-quality software products supporting the organization’s standards and infrastructure, using Microsoft .NET Framework, SQL and integrated system components
- Supporting and complying with documented software process and procedure requirements spanning all phases of software product life cycle
- Producing software documentation and updating existing documentation
- Collaborating with and mentoring other team members, and assisting with code reviews
- Managing your own work time and priorities in accordance with aggressive development deadlines, client budgets, best practices and a quality/delivery methodology, such as Agile Development, that includes development standards
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or relevant engineering field.
- Minimum 5 years .NET programming experience
- Minimum 3 years web application development in Microsoft environments using Visual Studio
- Familiarity with relational databases (SQL Server preferred)
- Good working knowledge of object-oriented concepts and application design principles
- Understanding of code paths