Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The position will be working at an early stage Healthcare Technology company. Do you have experience (or) interest in designing and building out a revolutionary platform? Are you looking to make a difference in the lives of Cancer patients, all while working from the comfort of your home office? If these questions spark your interest, we have the opportunity for you.
Our client is in the business of improving patient access and patient engagement in the oncology market through a comprehensive, interconnected, and highly automated workflow platform. Our client base is growing at the speed of light. We are expanding an already cutting-edge application that is bringing significant value to Cancer providers and Cancer patients and are looking for talented Software Engineers as we scale the product and company to a whole new level.
We are looking for a special talent with hustle and a drive to build something big in the fight against Cancer. If this describes you, we would love to talk with you.
- Apply technical proficiency across all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle including design, development, testing, deployment and maintenance of core business application and new product features
- Engage with business sponsors to discuss their vision and to elicit requirements for application enhancements
- Collaborate with internal team members to develop and implement best practices approaches for future state software enhancements
- Create high level design artifacts and translate functional/nonfunctional requirements into systems requirements
- Develop and code new features and extend existing features of core business application using front-end and back-end modern technologies
- Document systems thoroughly so that new team members can get up to speed in an efficient manner
- Manage the user acceptance testing process; build/release enhancements into production environment
- Maintain core business application and enhancements and provide support to internal and external customers
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables and be accountable for individual delivery milestones
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with concentration in Computer Science or other relevant Engineering discipline
- 5+ years of software development experience
- Ability to translate feature requirements into solid architectures and designs
- Experience delivering projects from inception, through prototype to release in production
- Understanding of OO design and development
- Experience developing full stack web applications utilizing AngularJS with Typescript, React, .Net with C# and MS SQL
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as GIT Repository
- Self-motivated with ability to excel in a dynamic, semi-autonomous fast paced environment
- Access to quiet, private workspace
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal English