Location: Canonsburg, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
We are looking for a Software Engineer. As a Software Engineer you will be a part of a SCRUM development team building new solutions and maintaining existing product platforms through which we impact thousands of properties across the country each month. Joining our development group means you bring a passion for your craft, a fresh perspective on emerging technologies and a drive to collaborate on building great solutions.
We are seeking someone who is eager to share knowledge, grow their own and others’ capabilities, and be a part of modernizing and driving innovation in our technology and operations. We get to work with the entire organization in a culture where everyone feels responsible, motivated, engaged, and contributing to our collective success.
- Collaborate with a team of developers working with end-users to maintain existing and developing new and innovative software solutions in a variety of forms: Web Applications (SASS, Winforms, Systems Integrations, and Robotic Process Automation
- Maintain and extend reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end services
- Mock service contracts and develop coded UI tests
- Collaborate with other team members to define back-end service contracts
- Experience in at least one front-end JS framework (React, Angular, Knockout, etc)
- Experience with a styling framework / compiled CSS language (Sass, Less, Bootstrap, etc.)
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and AJAX
- Familiarity with front-end build tools (Webpack, Grunt, Gulp, etc.)
- Proficient understanding of source code management, branches, merging, code reviews (Git)
- End User focus (we work with our users to define features and refine functionality)