Software Engineer II – Finance & Sales Tax
Location: Coraopolis, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
As an Engineer you will:
- Bring at least 3 years of experience to the table.
- Work collaboratively with designers, product managers, and engineers.
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies and modern practices.
- Build and ship high-quality code at a rapid pace.
- Work with open-source tools to build new technologies.
- Participate in design thinking activities to improve the user experience.
- Work with great people at our sprawling Pittsburgh campus that includes sports leagues, a world-class health club, and a dynamic culture.
We believe that there is always a better way. So, we will expect you to:
- Continuously learn modern software design and development core practices, utilizing articles, MeetUps, conferences, tech talks, etc.
- Review and discuss code with engineering peers and leaders to understand best practices and optimal design patterns.
- Team up with designers, testers, and product managers to find the best solutions for our customers.
- Increase your business acumen by consistently learning about other parts of the business. Lastly, here’s some stuff that won’t be part of your day-to-day.