Software Engineer II – Full Stack
Location: West Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
- Develop technical design documents in support of business/functional requirements.
- Configure, code, test and deploy software applications.
- Maintain and support of applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Produce End User Support Activities.
- Development of technical design documents in support of business/functional requirements.
- Hands on design, configuring, coding, testing and deploying of software applications.
- Maintenance and support of applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Production and End User Support Activities.
- Perform tasks as required by management/supervisory staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related years of experience.
- Minimum 4 years working experience on .NET Framework using C#.
- Minimum 4 years working experience on any relational database. Preferably MS SQL.
- Minimum 2 years working experience on Entity Framework.
- Minimum 2 years working experience on AngularJS.
- Minimum 2 years working experience on ASP.NET WebAPI
- Minimum 2 years working experience on any version control systems such as TFS/VSS/Git.
- Minimum 1 years working on medium-large transactional application.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles
- Basic SQL Skills (joins, unions, index, non-clustered index, etc.) knowledge.
- RESTful API hands-on knowledge.
- Experience working on EF Core.
- Experience on Dapper framework.
- Experience working on Event Drive application development using Azure Service Bus or any messaging platform.
- Experience working on No-SQL databases such as MongoDB/Azure Cosmos DB.
- Exposure to any cloud infrastructure and PaaS services such as Microsoft Azure/AWS.
- Exposure to Micro services architecture.
- Exposure to Kubernetes, Docker containers
- Exposure to full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on/manage multiple
- Strong knowledge in coding languages, tools and unit testing practices
- Creative and effective problem solving skills.
- Ability to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills.