Software Engineer II – Full Stack
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Are you an experienced technology professional invigorated by complex challenges? If you seek to advance in a new career opportunity, then we invite you to apply for the opening of Software Engineer – Full Stack, a position which carries the primary responsibility of designing, coding, testing and developing software applications to meet business requirements. If you are confident in your ability to drive strategic initiatives, your experience and influence will be highly valued by our innovative team of world-class engineers. There will never be a better time to join a company committed to supporting the growth and advancement of every employee.
- Develop technical design documents in support of business/functional requirements.
- Configure, code, test and deploy software applications.
- Maintain and support of applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Produce End User Support Activities.
- Development of technical design documents in support of business/functional requirements.
- Hands on design, configuring, coding, testing and deploying of software applications.
- Maintenance and support of applications including performance tuning and bug fixing.
- Production and End User Support Activities.
- Perform tasks as required by management/supervisory staff.
- All other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related years of experience.
- Minimum 4 years working experience on .NET Framework using C#.
- Minimum 4 years working experience on any relational database. Preferably MS SQL.
- Minimum 2 years working experience on Entity Framework.
- Minimum 2 years working experience on AngularJS.
- Minimum 2 years working experience on ASP.NET WebAPI
- Minimum 2 years working experience on any version control systems such as TFS/VSS/Git.
- Minimum 1 years working on medium-large transactional application.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented Design principles
- Basic SQL Skills (joins, unions, index, non-clustered index, etc.) knowledge.
- RESTful API hands-on knowledge.
- Experience working on .NET Core/ASP.NET Core framework.
- Experience working on EF Core.
- Experience on Dapper framework.
- Experience working on Event Drive application development using Azure Service Bus or any messaging platform.
- Experience working on No-SQL databases such as MongoDB/Azure Cosmos DB.
- Exposure to any cloud infrastructure and PaaS services such as Microsoft Azure/AWS.
- Exposure to Micro services architecture.
- Exposure to Kubernetes, Docker containers
- Exposure to full life-cycle development in an enterprise development environment.
- Creative and effective problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Excellent communication skills.