Software Engineer II – RPA
Location: Coraopolis, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
As an Engineer at here you will:
- Bring at least 2 years of experience to the table
- Work collaboratively with designers, product managers, and engineers
- Leverage cutting-edge technologies and modern practices
- Build and ship high-quality code at a rapid pace
- Work with open source tools to build new technologies
- Participate in design thinking activities to improve the user experience
- Work with great people at our sprawling Pittsburgh campus that includes sports leagues, a world-class health club, and a dynamic culture
We believe that there is always a better way.
So, we will expect you to:
- Automate Everything.
- Help us transform the way we do work by automating manual processes, adding reliability, saving time, and freeing up your teammates to do more valuable work.
- Continuously learn modern software design and development core practices, utilizing articles, MeetUps, conferences, tech talks, etc.
- Review and discuss code with engineering peers and leaders to understand best practices and optimal design patterns
- Team up with designers, testers, and product managers to find the best solutions for our customers
- Increase your business acumen by consistently learning about other parts of the business
- Lastly, here’s some stuff that won’t be part of your day-to-day. Here you won’t:
- Work in a silo
- Be limited by project plans
- Find yourself stuck in a boring cube
- Pay to park or be stuck in a corporate high-rise
- Be pigeonholed into proprietary and stagnant codebases
Your experience will be invaluable as we build our RPA Center of Excellence! Our automation ecosystem will be built on the UiPath platform. Experience with UiPath or similar platforms (Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc) is a must. Past experience implementing Multi-Bot architectures within UiPath is highly desired. As an RPA Engineer, a firm background with .NET development is also a must. Additionally, strong knowledge of relational databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc) is required. Experience with other languages, frameworks, or tools is a plus! Experience automating Microsoft Outlook and Excel is not required but is highly desired. Additionally, experience with OCR technologies will be a major plus as well. A well-rounded development background is strongly desired.