Software Engineer II
Location: South of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Intermediate level Software Engineer responsible to design, development, and deployment of enterprise business systems. Candidates must be creative, highly motivated, responsible, and have a passion for solving complex, technical problems. Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or software engineering or a related technical field is required (or equivalent experience), plus a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience; or Master’s degree.
- Take semi-clear user stories/requirements, “groom” them with the product owner to clarify as needed, fill in the gaps with personal experience or research, and deliver a working and logical product (configuration, code).
- Augment customization designs with technical expertise highlighting potential issues with the proposed solution and/or improvements with a different solution.
- As an agile developer, should develop, validate and implement software solutions based on customer requirements, Enterprise architecture standards and defined project designs.
- High attention to detail and motivated to learn new technologies as the environment provides continuous learning opportunities.
- Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner.
- Experience with complex development environments, taking abstract concepts and ideas and formulating a detailed software deliverable
- Be a self-learner with continuous self-study, trainings, collaborating with senior members of team, and/or seeking out opportunities to broaden scope to stay up to date with industry and organizational trends. Seeks feedback from senior team members for development and effectively incorporates feedback into work and behaviors.
- Independently able to resolve issues.
- Must have 3 plus years of strong experience with .NET, C#, MVC & Entity framework.
- At least 2 years of experience in designing and implementing REST/ODATA and SOAP endpoints.
- Ability to develop and troubleshoot SQL scripts and objects.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement (CRM) a plus
- Experience with Power Platform (i.e. Flow, PowerApps, Power BI)
- Experience with Agile development practices, including continuous integration.
- Understanding of MS-Azure development is a major plus.