Software Engineer .NET Developer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
- Responsible for solving technical problems connected with the project along with the technical documentation and delivery of the module implementation as part of the team.
- Upgrade periodically with latest technologies and propose necessary technology adoptions to enhance the product line.
- Independently find solutions for the above development using the latest technologies and frameworks.
- Contribute to overall architecture and design of frameworks for the product line.
- Insurance domain expertise is also a plus but not mandatory.
- Some travel will be required
Education & Experience:
- Education: Degree in Computer Science or related field with equivalent experience.
- Very Strong in .Net Development using C# and formal SDLC process
- Exposure to SQL Server, IIS
- Familiarity with O/R (Object to Relational) mapping frameworks and tools
- Familiarity with the concepts of XML, XSD and Web services
- Sound exposure to Database concepts and Messaging concepts
- Acquire sufficient knowledge of the Insurance Domain
- Take ownership by being responsible overall delivery
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and ability to work with technical and business subject matter experts