Software Engineer / Tech Writer
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
- Ability to work independently in a rapid development environment.
- Ensure the proper requirements management for all the phases of the software lifecycle, according to company standard processes (IMS).
- Implement in software a complete SW solution
- Contribute on the definition and ensure the application of common methodologies, technical solutions and best practices in coherence with the Development function.
- Troubleshoot product applications in all the product life-cycle phases.
- Develop tests for and troubleshoot software.
- 5 – 7 years of C,C++ programming
- Strong Hardware understanding
- 2- 5 years Technical writing experience
- Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
- Strong Documentation writing and review skills
- Experience with all phases of the software development process.
- Demonstrate adequate verbal and written communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Good organizational skills
- Task estimation a plus
- Works well in a team environment and independently
- Additional skills but not required:
- Scripting Language: Python, node.js, php, perl
- Working knowledge of Java