Software Implementation Manager – Team Lead
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
As a software implementation manager, you will be required to wear many hats. This position requires you to be a technical lead, and someone others can rely on. This includes code reviewing, development, customer service, and you will even be QA. This position will be 60% Dev. combined with 40% lead roles and responsibilities.
Working for a startup company, requires you to be a self-starter and team player. You are individually responsible for your own success, and the success of the company. Simply put – we are looking for great people to grow with!
- 3+ years designing and developing software for production systems
- 3+ years of C# programming experience
- 3+ years of SQL Server/Oracle experience
- 3+ years of relational databases (SQL and/or Oracle preferred)
- Experience with Object Oriented programming, unit testing, and design patterns
- Demonstrated ability to stay contemporary with the rapid pace of technology advancement.
- Deep understanding and experience with all aspects of the software development life cycle, from design and development through release and support
- Ability to take ownership and accountability and escalate issues to the next level if necessary.
- Desire to constantly improve and become better and pushes the team to do the same
- Willingness to learn and continue to contribute to the team.
In addition to submitting your resume, please include a separate document that responds to the following questions:
- How do you use technology outside of your 9-5?
- How do you stay on-top of technology trends?
- What is your leadership style?
- Why do you enjoy leading?
- What defines above and beyond?
- Years of C# Experience?