Sr Business Analyst – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
Location: South Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Business Analyst play a hybrid product owner role to collect and analyze requirements and solve business problems using Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between users and technology teams. Responsible for identifying, developing and deploying end-user solutions in Dynamics 365 CRM system.
- Deep techno-functional knowledge and familiarity with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM application.
- Ensure that business requirements are met while providing a variety of advisory services around project management, business process development, implementation and application change management support.
- Support the translation of business requirements into CRM solutions, including requirements approval, communication, traceability and reuse.
- At least 5 years of experience in enterprise business application development and delivery (e.g., CRM, ERP)
- Strong project implementation and working experience using Microsoft Dynamics 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM online.
- Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics CRM 365 Product and hands on experience configuring the product including: Entity Creation, Workflows, Business Rules, Business Process Flows, etc.
- Strong project experience translating client business needs into software capabilities.
- At least 3 years project experience creating functional designs, test conditions and test scripts.
- Strong team player working in agile environments.
- Contribute to the transfer of functional requirements to development and test teams.
- Applicant must stay abreast on updates and new releases in CRM technologies and able to educate end-users on CRM functions.
- At least 2 years’ experience with system integration or user acceptance testing
- At least 2 years’ experience with business process design or re-engineering
- At least 2 years’ experience implementing or using CRM systems to support sales and marketing function.
- Project experience working with global and offshore project teams is a plus