Sr Compensation & HRIS Analyst
Location: Northeast of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
As a Sr. Compensation and HRIS Analyst you will be responsible for developing and maintaining a competitive and equitable compensation program and highly functioning HR Information Systems. Ultimately, you’ll help our company deliver a high-performance culture through rewards and analytics.
If you have experience in compensation and HR information systems administration and you have excellent analytical and communication skills, we’d like to meet you.
- Maintains confidentiality in handling highly sensitive information, including compensation pay design and individual pay/benefits information
- Partner with HR Business Partners to ensure compensation and bonus programs are competitive
- Perform FLSA audits and required updates
- Create and maintain job families, job codes, positions, and ranges in systems
- Maintains job description library
- Responsible for system maintenance related to compensation functions; proactively ensures compensation data integrity
- Monitor and conduct internal equity reviews
- Analyze and determine appropriateness of compensation requests utilizing internal and external survey data
- Provides recommendations for grading and leveling of positions relying on analysis of external market data and internal equity data
- Lead annual merit and incentive processes
- Keep up-to-date on the latest compensation policies and legislation as it pertains to the workforce
- Leverage subject matter expertise to advise management, HRBP, and finance among others on compensation matters.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and manage special projects as needed (e.g., leveling, organizational planning, internal equity).
- Analyze data between multiple systems to ensure data integrity
- Ensures high level of deliverable quality in communications, reporting and presentations for HR, management, and executive leadership
- Creates training materials for end-users (documentation/training materials)
- Partners with various HR functions and Business Partners to identify new enhancements, updates or maintenance opportunities;
- Aligns activities across modules, location, functions, etc. to ensure consistent approach to system performance and HR processes
- Designs, updates and execute ad hoc reports
- Supports trouble shooting, system updates, and other technical projects as assigned
- Audit employee data changes in HRIS;
- Key participant in the review, testing, and implementation of HRIS systems;
- Ensure data integrity and efficient processing of HR data by demonstrating knowledge of datasets and organizational structure.
- Develop procedures, guidelines and documentation for various systems. Train HR team or new users on new processes/functionality.
Education & Experience:
- 5 or more years’ Compensation experience
- 3 or more years’ HRIS experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or related job experience
- Intermediate/advanced skills in Excel (vlookups, if-statements, pivot tables) and PowerPoint
- Experience in a mid-to-large organization
- Project coordination or administrative project management experience
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Experience interacting with multiple levels of an organization
- Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with minimal guidance; prioritize tasks and deliverables effectively to meet due dates.