Sr Implementation Project Manager
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
Leads processes and teams in the implementation and execution of projects for client programs with both internal and external integration points. Plans, monitors and manages client-facing projects as well as internal projects from initiation through completion to ensure on-time completion according to specifications. Understanding of the software development process. Executes high quality plans, integrated across cross-functional teams, applying best practices in the development, initiation, planning, execution, control and closing of projects.
- Manages client-facing projects.
- Leads project delivery, driving projects to meet key milestones, drive accountability and removing obstacles on multiple concurrent projects.
- Understands business processes and goals of client accounts and partners with them to implement their brand into the platform.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across and down multiple business and technology organizations.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation and excellence.
- Contributes to the definition of business requirements in collaboration with the agile team.
- Partners with operations in client communications and meetings: provide client updates related to project roadmap and standing client meetings.
- Documents, monitors, plans, and highlights anticipated risks and issues.
- Identifies variances to plan and developing appropriate mitigation plans.
- Provides clear and reliable communications to internal teams, project stakeholders, external vendors, customers and clients.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function(s).
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 3 years of applicable work experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical industry.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification is desired.
- Previous experience as a project manager.
- Able to use common project management tools to determine how the intersection of multiple projects impacts the critical path, baseline, resource constraints, costs and budget of the team.
- Able to prepare a schedule inclusive of dependencies and resourcing within project management tools.
- Experience in using communication features (Timeline, Gantt charts, etc) for stakeholder updates when needed.
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, etc)
- Experience developing presentations, documents or Visio diagrams utilizing the MS Suite on complex matters
- Must possess the core values of: Passion, Innovation, Integrity, Accountability
*Domestic Travel up to 25%