Support Analyst I
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
- Configure, deploy, and provision edge technology.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical problems associated with edge software and hardware.
- Works with operating system configurations, domain policies and security software to prevent edge technology failures, outages, exploits and malfunctions.
- Called upon to support technology incidents and service outages.
- Participates in the development and maintenance of procedural documentation associated with the management, deployment and security of edge technology.
- Make recommendations regarding the implementation of technology configurations.
- Perform root cause analysis, develop checklists for typical problems and recommend procedures and controls for edge technology problem prevention.
- Provide tier one Audio Visual classroom support.
- Work with the Tier One team and the incident tracking system to establish operational workflows and priorities.
- 3+ years of Managed computer support in High Ed/ is preferred but not required
- 2+ years understanding of the installation and configuration of current Microsoft and Apple operating systems
- 2+ years knowledge of networking and Domain relationships
- 2+ years’ proficiency at testing and implementing new software programs for edge technology
- Provide excellent customer service for incident resolution to complex support problems.
- 2+ years’ experience multi-tasking and prioritizing projects effectively
- 2+ years’ experience working successfully with non-technical customers
- 2+ years’ experience communicating verbally and in a written form to support customers
- Will need at least 3 years of experience
- Will be deploying SCCM Images, closing tickets, good documentation skills
- Will be managing technical issues and providing deskside support
- Will need some mobile technology exp (sinking mail between desktop & iPhone)
- Understand of Active Directory and SQL
- Will be working with their Tier 2 Support staff
- No degree required