System Integration Engineer
Location: South of Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The PSS Engineering department provides project, site and integration engineering services using DeltaV automation system. Our engineers leverage their expertise and knowledge of process control systems and automation across multiple process industries. As a member of this department, you will be working in a team environment on process automation projects.
- Design and implement new enterprise data historian installations
- Work with customers to define, design, and implement reporting solutions
- Add additional interfaces to new systems
- Development of custom software applications to integrate with data historian
- Data historian support
- Must be willing to provide on-site support which may require overnight travel
- Promotes an inclusive and positive environment that encourages collaboration and teambuilding across all levels of the organization and seeks opportunities to work with others to resolve obstacles that may prevent the organization from achieving its goals.
- Demonstrates the desire and knowledge of customer needs by providing personalized, professional and courteous service, accurate information, continuous communication, and ability to accept criticism and handles customer complaints in an appropriate manner.
- Behaves ethically, acts fairly, and takes responsibility – Choosing an ethical course of action through a strict code of ethics, treating others with honesty, fairness, and respect, taking and accepting responsibility for ones decisions and actions.
Education & Experience
- Will possess a B.S. in an Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology related discipline, other training and relevant professional experience will be considered
- 5 years of industrial process control experience required
- Knowledge and experience with Automation Control Systems (e.g. DeltaV, Rockwell, etc.) will be favorably considered.
- Experience with OSIsoft PI required
- Knowledge and experience with infrastructure including servers and network hardware/configuration (VMs, routers, switches, security, etc.)
- Must have strong verbal, written, multi-tasking, and team skills
- Experience with MS tools required