Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
Seeking highly motivated Systems Analyst experienced in ensuring the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the Firm’s information systems that support core organizational functions. This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all infrastructure, networked software and associated operating systems. The Systems Analyst will apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues in order to maximize the benefit of system investments.
- Maintain associated LAN infrastructure including hardware, software applications, etc. covering upgrades, patching, performance tuning, security and overall day-to-day operations.
- Install, configure and maintain Windows servers, VMWare, and NetApp.
- Experience with Active Directory and Group Policy management.
- Polycom videoconferencing hardware experience is a plus.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to system configuration, mapping, processes, and service records.
- Some travel required to other office locations to perform routine hardware and software maintenance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or other training in computer science or equivalent experience.
- At least two years’ experience with Windows Server, VMWare, and hardware
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills. Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff. Able to work independently and as part of a team, and solve problems using creative solutions. Ability to organize and prioritize workload and remain flexible in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to create and consistently maintain reliable system documentation.
- Highly motivated and able to work well under the pressures of a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to give specific examples of their projects that they worked on; related to VMWare & Windows, and what their role was on those projects.
- Must be comfortable with the workload and pace of their projects.