Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
- Provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop/laptop hardware and peripherals to include; network cards, printers, modems, mice and add-in boards.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the network system.
- Install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade the telephone system, cell phones, audio visual support, printers, plotters, fax and copier support.
- Work as a team member with Corporate technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Prepare, maintain, obtain approval and track authorization forms of region user for software and corporate applications.
- Serve as a liaison and facilitator between departments, districts and Corporate to assist in addressing and resolving I.T. software and hardware issues.
- Provide remote support for district office and rigs; scheduled trips to district offices for hardware and software support.
- Manage and monitor network backups and restores.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field and 5+ years’ experience in an I.T. lead position Or 10+ years’ experience in I.T. lead position.
- Self-motivated with the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, and manage changing priorities.
- Expected to be in the office during normal office hours M-F, 9/80 work week optional.
- Experience with Microsoft based desktops servers and networks
- Experience with VMware 6.0 or higher
- Experience with Cisco switches and routers
- Experience with MS Active Directory
- Experience with MS Office 365
- Available to work occasionally after hours or weekends.
- Access to internet from home for remote access to network.
- Able to travel to field office quarterly 3-5 days.