Technical Support Assistant
Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
This position requires the employee to be the point person for technical difficulties that arise with clients (including troubleshooting software, hardware and integration issues).
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Address and resolve customer inquiries, concerns, and suggestions within the company’s service level agreement standards (SLAs).
- Fill reports regarding product problems
- Stage hardware for internal review
- Respond to customer issues via email and calls
- Work closely with internal engineering teams to delineate and monitor the resolution of issues
- Walk customers through solutions
- Research technical issues
- Review product change requests
- Learn about product updates and new technologies