Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract
The Compliance Agent will take a leadership role in assessing Regulatory Compliance needs, as well as creating and curating all related documents and processes. The selected candidate will possess high levels of motivation, self-direction and professionalism in working closely with the Information Technology department, as well as individual corporate departments, to complete all necessary compliance tasks to achieve an SSAE18 Compliance Certification.
- Work with IT, and individual departments to create and curate processes and communication necessary for SSAE18 Certification.
- Function as both Project Manager and Technical Writer for SSAE18 Certification
- Write, edit, and format compliance documentation
- Write, edit, and format corporate policies and processes
- Edit and update existing corporate and compliance documents, and processes
- Create and format document and policy templates
- Update and release policies and documentation to requesting regulatory agencies and clients
- Implement and maintain risk management, inventory management, and change tracking policies and procedures in compliance with SSAE18 and PCI requirements
- Meet or exceed deadlines for creation and release of policies, as determined by regulatory agencies and client requirements
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing / Technical Writing, Editing, Business Communications / Professional Writing, etc.
- Minimum 3 years technical writing / editing experience
- Previous experience with SAS70, SSAE16, or SSAE18 preparation and compliance
- Experience with PCI/HIPAA/FERPA regulatory compliance
- Familiarity with corporate processes including: change management, asset control, risk management, and other internal procedures and controls as needed
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong ability to adapt communications to varied audiences, both internal and external
- Proven track record of translating complex concepts into easy-to-understand, user-focused content
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities