Telephony & CTI Administrator
Location: Akron, OH
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The Telephony and CTI (Computer/Telephony Integration) Administrator serves as the business and technical owner of the contact center telephony system. The administrator is responsible for user administration, monitoring, troubleshooting, and continuous improvement of the system.
- User account management
- IVR configuration and performance monitoring.
- Call flow and work flow design, monitoring and maintenance.
- Strategy and planning definition and execution.
- Identify and drive process improvements that deliver a balance of quality and efficiency.
- Report creation and delivery.
- Integration into external systems (e.g. CRM, order management system)
- Present ideas, concepts and findings to groups of people as needed.
- Business process and policy review to delivery improvement recommendations.
- Serve as a point person in meetings.
- Work as a liaison with IT as needed to maintain system health.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. In the absence of a degree, directly-related job experience may offset the degree requirement.
- Familiarity with customer experience concepts such as first-contact resolution, Net Promotor Score (NPS) and Customer Effort Score preferred.
- Experience using industry-standard reporting and productivity tools including Microsoft Office and MicroStrategy.
- Experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools such as Oracle Service Cloud.
- Use of contact center telephony platforms (e.g. Genesys, Five9, Talkd
- Effective communication skills are required.
- Must be a critical thinker. Demonstrates courage and determination when challenging established ways of doing things, when a better way is believed to exist. Continuous improvement will be a large focus for this position
- Must work frequently with external departments and with employees at every level. Likes to work with others towards win/win outcomes
- Experience with contact center technology such as telephony, CTI and CRM is preferred
- Should be familiar with cloud-based SaaS application operation
- Must have a thorough understanding of CX and UX best practices
- Experience in API design and development is preferred
- Background in working remotely with external partners is needed
- Good follow-through and attention to detail are critical to success in this position
- Automotive technical knowledge is helpful
- A wide degree of creativity and self-motivation is expected.