Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full Time / Permanent
The position requires someone who is fluent in multiple programming languages, but also willing to learn and adapt to new technologies and programming languages. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who will work in coordination with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain our next-generation websites and web tools. You must be comfortable working as part of a team while taking the initiative to take lead on new innovations and projects. Critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills are a must.
Travel and ability to represent the company in a professional manner in front of clients is occasionally required.
We’re searching for a Web Developer that will be an integral part of our software development team, conceptualizing, prototyping, and producing interactive content for AR, VR, games, touch & multitouch platforms for both tradeshows and the web.
- 1 to 3 years’ experience with NodeJS
- Experience with Front End build tasks such as SCSS, LESS and Gulp
- Experience with PHP
- Knowledgable with relational and NoSQL databases
- Proficiency with Git
- Proficiency in Adobe Create Suite or Sketch
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and find solutions
- Ability to effectively communicate on a non-technical level
- Experience with Three.js a plus
- A portfolio of previous work is required for consideration to this position. Please submit it along with your resume.